[jwt-dev] AW: Components in JWT

Hi Marc, hi all,

concerning the components in JWT and in CVS: after having a longer
discussion with the webmaster of Eclipse he enabled my console to log into
CVS, so I have now been able to create the directories you proposed in your
last mail. So we can host most of our code on the Eclipse CVS which I would
prefer to using again an external server where nobody can see what we are
actually working on.

So there are now the following directories on dev.eclipse.org
(/cvsroot/technology/org.eclipse.jwt):

jwt-compatibility
jwt-compatibility/jwt-bpmn
jwt-compatibility/jwt-samples
jwt-compatibility/jwt-xpdl

wam/jwt-registry-scorware
wam/jwt-runtime-bonita-sca

we/jwt-plugin-sample (a sample how to define plugins on top of WE)
we/jwt-view (a tool to define several views for WE)
we/jwt-we (the workflow editor itself)
we/jwt-we-deploy (the deployed plugins as JAR-file that anybody can simply
copy into his/her eclipse)
we/jwt-we-doc (a plugin on top of WE in order to generate an
html-documentation using a workflow model)

The useless directories (that had been there) have been removed, so now we
have a clearer structure on our CVS. If any further directories are
necessary or existing ones should be removed again, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Concerning SCA: I would start in one place for the WAM-part (e.g. in
jwt-runtime-bonita-sca) and if there are extensions necessary on the WE
(they certainly will!) then we can add another directory to we/jwt-we-sca
(or something comparable).

Best regards,

Florian