[jwt-dev] BPMN to BPEL generation

Dear all,

for those who had a look at our BPEL/workflow generation project last week,
it may also be interesting to read the new user manual we just uploaded
today (see http://sourceforge.net/projects/wf-codegen/).

If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Stephan & Florian

Dipl.-Inf. Stephan Roser
Institute of Computer Science