AW: [jwt-dev] Re: AW: Eclipse Summit Europe slides - Open Wide

Hi all,

please have a look at the JWT project web site at Eclipse
(www.eclipse.org/jwt). I changed it, moved the summary to the about site,
created sub sites for each component and an area for press releases. There
you are also able to find the presentation given yesterday at the Eclipse
Summit Europe 2007 and the shown screencast.
Currently, the Desktop and WAM sites are still empty and there is not too
much text on the WE site, too. So, if you have any text that should be
included, please edit it directly (if you are one of the committers) or send
it to me so I can include it into the web site.

Yes, Marc, I agree that we will need to make a bigger telco soon. I also
discussed this issue yesterday with Alain. Maybe we can schedule that to the
end of the month as I won't be available till 30th anymore.
Looking forward to receiving some more information about SCOrWare and its
contributions.

Best regards,

Florian