[jwt-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe slides - Open Wide

Hi all

Here are the promised slides.

Alain : feel free to tune the JWT for SOA part, for example adding more about SCOrWare ; or add / link more to the STP-IM part.

Florian : You're welcome to modify or enhance them.
slides : "JWT purpose" should now be removed, and I've renamed xxx to "JWT APIs and extensions" so it's not in double with the rest. ==> I think we shoud add a "project identity card" (at least one slide) that reminds the audience who are the partners, the board members etc !!! There's no need to talk more than 5 minutes about this, but it must be said... Look at the proposal for these slides.

Regards
Marc Dutoo
Open Wide