[jwt-dev] Eclipse Summit Europe Presentation

Hi Marc, hi all,

please find attached a first draft version of our presentation at the Eclipse Summit Europe 2007 (at the 11th of October) in Ludwigsburg, Germany. I started with some slides explaining the vision of JWT and ideas of JWT WE. It would be great if you could assist me in building  some more slides that I shall show describing the WAM part, the timeline of our project, integration of JWT in the business process lifecycle, added values of using JWT, etc. (see last slide of the presentation for some more ideas).

Thanks a lot for your assistance and best regards,

Florian

 Dipl.-Inf. Florian Lautenbacher

 Programming Distributed Systems Lab
 Institute of Computer Science