[jwt-dev] AW: JWT Checkpoint Telco Minutes (3 May 2007)

Hi Marc,

thanks for your summary of our TELCO yesterday!

As you all can read Marc and I agreed that it would be good not only to
discuss topics "in silence" (between the both of us) as we did the weeks
before, but to open up the protocols of our telcos that we have normally
every few weeks.

The AgilPro contribution is being updated to a new version (v1.2.0) next
week and if that version proves to be stable then we will upload it to the
Eclipse CVS and after that we can work all together on this new version.
Hopefully we will then have a completed document (created thankfully by
Steve) where we can see which concepts need to be changed in order to
generate XPDL code and we can then start with these changes and also with
the generation code.

If anybody of you has ideas about the architecture, metamodel, workflow
engines, generation, simulation, etc. please contribute to a living
discussion on this mailing list or on the newsgroups.

Best regards,

Florian