Re: [jwt-dev] Any doc on compiling AgilPro

Hi Pardeep

Florian is not available right now, but maybe Gunther could provide some insights ?

I believe the easiest would be to import all AgilPro source projects in an eclipse 3.2 and use the plugin-development perspective and editor. Then all you should have to do is to right-click on the plugin.xml at the root and choose Run as... > Eclipse plugin.

I've got another eclipse configuration but I'm going to test that. Stay tuned ! And tell me if it works for you.

Regards
Marc Dutoo

Pardeep Sood wrote:

Hi,

Looked for some doc to compile AgilPro source code on wiki and downloaded code.

Any pointers if there are any.

Regards
Pardeep