[jwt-dev] New website JWT launched

Hi all,

please find at www.eclipse.org/jwt the website of the Java Workflow Tooling project. I created some initial pages including a short summary and an overview about the team and committers. Please have especially a look at the team page, because my spelling might be wrong, the used link might go wrong or I simply might have forgotten somebody (if so, please let me know and I'm sorry about that - I didn't mean to! ;-).
Any comments are welcome! If you like to have additional pages, just let me know!

Best regards,

Florian

Back to the top