[jgit-dev] Issue tracking and wiki

Issue tracking

To complete migration away from deprecated services the Eclipse Foundation plans to shutdown
the Bugzilla components for JGit and EGit are now closed. Since the API for importing issues
to Github is pretty limited, we followed the example of other projects that migrated earlier and
didn't migrate issues from Bugzilla but start fresh on Github.

Hence from now on file issues on GitHub here
If old issues in Bugzilla are still relevant for you please open a new bug on Github and add a link to the old Bugzilla bug.

To reference Github issues in commit message use the following format and prefix the issue number with the lower case project name:

Bug: jgit-123
Bug: egit-123

I will configure Gerrit to render links accordingly.

Wiki

Also the wikis were migrated from wiki.eclipse.org to Github

-Matthias

Back to the top