[jgit-dev] JGIT 6.6.0 still using javax ?

Hi,

I use JGit in a Quarkus 3 project. Quarkus switched to Jakarta EE 10.

JGit uses the Jakarta servlet API 4.0.0 according to https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.jgit/releases/6.6.0

But here the javax servlet API is still in use and causes me compilation problems:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/plugins/gitiles/jgit/jgit/+/refs/tags/v6.6.0.202305301015-r/org.eclipse.jgit.http.server/src/org/eclipse/jgit/http/server/GitServlet.java

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.11.0:compile (default-compile) on project code-with-quarkus: Compilation failure

[ERROR   …/GitHTTPServlet.java:[12,37] cannot access javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet

[ERROR]   class file for javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet not found

Is it not yet fully migrated or where is my mistake?

Regards

Helge