Re: [jgit-dev] Cannot garbage collect some objects

Hi

regarding debugging this situation. The code is in
org.eclipse.jgit.internal.storage.file.GC. Put breakpoints in doGC(),
repack() (Collects what should go into the new packfiles and should
not find your commit), and prune() (should delete loose objects,
outdated packfiles. Should delete your commit from loose objects)