Re: [jgit-dev] Greetings

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 5:09 PM, Monil Shah <algodsprep151187@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey All,

I have just joined the JGit. This is my first Open Source Project. I want to learn more about the code. I am in the industry for past 6 years mostly worked on Java.

Any help to get me started understanding the code base would be appreciated.

first have a look at the contributor guide [1] get the source code and run the build.
Setup for developing [2]. Then try to debug some of the many thousand unit tests
or some commands in the jgit command line client. If you are looking for bugs to fix
have a look here [3].

[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Contributor_Guide#Automated_Developer_Setup

-Matthias

Back to the top