Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] LFS

Hey,

Not /really/. [1], [2] and [3] probably are the most interesting ones to review, but then the other 2 commits ([4], [5]) are small, and probably won’t take much time to judge on. Generally, all of them need to go in for LFS support, so only having judgment on 1 or 2 of them won’t help much…

Then there is [6], which is actually not LFS related but required for proper progress reporting. It’s standalone, and David and Matthias already did some reviews on it – so it should be in pretty good shape already.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/83506

[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/111364

[3] https://git.eclipse.org/r/111376

[4] https://git.eclipse.org/r/112863

[5] https://git.eclipse.org/r/112864

[6] https://git.eclipse.org/r/112855

General side note: if that is of any help in judging stability/quality of the code: After some testing I decided to ship a build including the changes in house to a few hundred developers, and so far all repos on Gerrit look healthy :D Having the changes in JGit (even though not (yet) using LFS productively) at least does not seem to do any harm to all “normal” workflows :)

Cheers,

Markus