Re: [jgit-dev] GC performance change since upgrade to 2.14

wrote:

> >> On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 12:17 PM, thomasmulhall410 via

> >> I don't know if that works.  If it does, it is
> >> something
> >> that will likely be missed by most users.  I would
> >> consider having to edit this (or any) file to disable
> >> auto-gc a serious regression in Gerrit.  Running
> >> auto-gc in Gerrit is very inappropriate since it
> >> bypasses thread controls and does not use Gerrit's
> >> executors, it should be disabled by default, and not
> >> left enabled to potentially trip up unsuspecting
> >> users,
> >
> > +1 (but again, this doesn't affect me personally)
>
> any hint where in Gerrit the default jgit configuration
> could be tweaked ?

You probably mean in the code?

These parameters affect jgit:

https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/config-
gerrit.html#core

so I would try to trace down how they get parsed by gerrit
and passed down to jgit.

-Martin

--
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code
Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

Back to the top