Re: [jgit-dev] JGit contributor wiki broken?

ECA signed, green congrats:

However, when I push my change to Eclipse/Gerrit instance I got:

remote: Authored by: Luca Milanesio <luca.milanesio@xxxxxxxxx>
remote:
remote: The author is not a committer on the project.
remote: error: The author does not have a current Eclipse Contributor Agreement (ECA) on file.
remote: If there are multiple commits, please ensure that each author has a ECA.
remote:
remote: The author has "signed-off" on the contribution.
remote: Please see http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECA

Is there something wrong at the Gerrit's hooks to check the Eclipse ECA?

Can someone else push on my behalf? This bug is pretty serious as it cases JGit inconsistency of its in-memory pack-list with the real one on the filesystem.

Luca.