[jgit-dev] feature idea - in memory

Hi guys,

I just realized that jGit does not offers in memory usage of a git repository at the moment. I would like to add this support for "memory only" git repositories to the library, what do you think about that idea?

I think this feature would be really helpful for people versioning schema or config files and want to pull the current versions from the git inside their application.

If anyone is interested to join me with this idea feel free to contact me! I am looking forward to contribute to this awesome lib.

Cheers,
Flo

Back to the top