Re: [jgit-dev] TreeFormatter: disallow empty filenames in trees

Thanks for the reviews.  I've got a version up that has one +1, so I
think all it need is one more (actually, I have no idea what the process
is).

I've also got a new review for an issue that just bit us: jgit writes
bad config when set values are a multiple of 1024.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/83272/

On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 18:20 -0400, David Turner wrote:
> I just wanted to make sure that this patch didn't get lost:
>
> https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/81946/
>
> Thanks.

Back to the top