Re: [jgit-dev] Append note

I think in JGit we implemented the functionality of "git notes add ..." [1]. And this command does not add an additional note to an object but it just sets or overwrite the single note on a object. That command will by default even abort if the object on which you want to put a note already has a note. I would say: works as designed. I think the name is of the sub-command in native git is a little bit misleading  since one could easily think you could add multiple notes to an object with this command.

Ciao
  Chris