[jgit-dev] Append note

Hello

I'm trying to append a note to a commit and not sure there's a way to do that using the jgit API. I've used the AddNoteCommand to add a note to a commit, but using the same to add another note on a commit just overrides it. I believe this is because;
https://github.com/eclipse/jgit/blob/master/org.eclipse.jgit/src/org/eclipse/jgit/api/AddNoteCommand.java#L96

Is there another way I could append a note or is that something that is missing? Happy to create pull request for a AppendNoteCommand if that's what everyone thinks should be done.

Cheers
-- Imran

Back to the top