Re: [jgit-dev] Status of CLI?

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Sam Halliday <sam.halliday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for all the responses!

I've since found the upstream git on Windows problem

  https://github.com/git-for-windows/git/issues/596

but it's not something I can help with as I am very slow in C, but I
would be interested in funding somebody to fix it.

With regards to contributing to jGit, this is something I may seriously
consider but it sounds like I need to wait for Ned's changes.

It would make it *significantly* easier for me to contribute if you were
using github. Are there any plans to move over? I've found that the
level of contribution to all my projects has skyrocketed since migrating
them over from sourceforge / googlecode / ohloh. I should hope that you
would experience the same. Could you at least please set up a mirror of
your git repo on github and set up CI around it? (yes I know I don't
need this to use your git repo, but I'd rather not make my clone of your
repo a root github project, nor have to go through the bother of setting
up my own CI).

We are using Gerrit Code Review [1] and have CI setup on Hudson [2].

The git repository is mirrored on Github here [3]. Push changes you want
to contribute to Gerrit following the contributor guide [4].

Any change you push for review will be automatically verified by a
build job [5] which votes on the change in review according to the outcome
of running the build and tests. As soon as a change in review is accepted
and merged to master another build job [6] will build it and deploy it to Nexus.

-Matthias

Back to the top