[jgit-dev] InternalJGitException when there's nothing to push

Hi,

I sometimes use JGit to push from a repository that has already been pushed. When I do that, the PushCommand.call() triggers an exception from the Transport that tells me that there's nothing to push. And sure, that's correct. My question is, is this really an error? The push command then wraps this in an JGitInternalException so I need to dig fairly deep just to conclude that my push was a no-op. Perhaps this could be indicated by returning an empty PushResult list?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top