[jgit-dev] RefDirectory bug?

I have a repository, for which a certain, valid ref is not reported.
AFAIU, the reason is following code in RefDirectory.getRefs():

if (ref != null && ref.getObjectId() != null) {
	symbolic.set(idx, ref);
	idx++;
} else {
	// A broken symbolic reference, we have to drop it from the
	// collections the client is about to receive. Should be a
	// rare occurrence so pay a copy penalty.
	loose = loose.remove(idx);
	symbolic.remove(idx);
}

In the else-part, a broken ref is removed from loose with an idx
belonging to symbolic. I couldn't figure out whether there is such a
relation between both lists, however this line seems to be responsible
for removing my (valid) ref.

--
Best regards,
Marc Strapetz