[jgit-dev] closing 0.10

We created the 0.10 iplogs, they will be sent to EMO for IP review today.
In addition stable-0.10 has been created to prepare the release.

This means from now on we can only accept committer fixes for 0.10.
If there are any, push them for review for branch stable-0.10.
Hopefully none are needed :-)

Tomorrow we'll update the documentation from the wiki and then head
for releasing 0.10. So if you have any updates for the documentation
(mainly EGit user guide) do them soon and let us know if anything is
pending here.

--
Matthias

Back to the top