Re: [jgit-dev] P2 experts needed to fix JGit build

Great work, Shawn! This will be a dramatic improvement for those needing to get access to Git repositories who are behind firewalls.

Are there plans to update the Git server on Eclipse.org to take advantage of the new protocols, either as part of a Jetty/WAR or the C impl?

Alec

Sent from my (new) iPhone