[jetty-users] Custom bad message error page

Hi,

I run embedded Jetty 11.0.13. I have a single servlet instance and call ServletContextHandler#setErrorHandler(customHandler) during initialization. But whenever an invalid URL (like one containing empty segments) the handle method of the custom errorhandler is not called. Instead the message

Bad Message 400

reason: Ambiguous URI empty segment

is generated. Similarly requests with a bad SNI seem to generate a page that does not go through the custom handler.

What am I doing wrong? How can I catch these and generate my own error pages?

Kind regards,

Silvio

Back to the top