Re: [jetty-users] Updating SSL keystore

Hello Simone,

Hmm, I should have mentioned that of course. Yes, there is a cluster administration interface in the application which now offers a button to propagate the reload across the cluster. It simply issues a request to all servers that triggers the reload. We rsync the keystore file to all servers and then push the big red button.

Cheers,

Silvio

BTW: we use JGroups for the cluster.