Re: [jetty-users] About web application class loading (property setParentLoaderPriority)

Hello, no feedback? Perhaps the question is not clear?

Thanks

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Lupo Corrado
Inviato: venerdì 11 settembre 2015 16:48
A: 'jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Oggetto: About web application class loading (property setParentLoaderPriority)

Hello, I did not understood web application class loading (http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/jetty-classloading.html).

After reading the section "Controlling Webapp Classloader Priority", I'm confused.

The structure of my web application is:

myClass at WEB - INF/classes
library jar1-1.0.0.jar at jetty.home /lib contains class mypackage1.A

library jar1-2.0.0.jar at WEB - INF /lib contains class mypackage1.A

library jar2-1.0.0.jar at jetty.home / lib contains class mypackage2.B

Suppose I declare myClass and mypackage2.B like:

import mypackage2.B
public class myClass {

}

package mypackage2
import mypackage1.A
public class B {

}

If the property org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.setParentLoaderPriority is set to false what happens when mypackage2.A is loaded?

It is loaded by jar1-2.0.0.jar ? or by jar1-1.0.0.jar ? or there is some ambiguity?

Thanks

Corrado

Back to the top