[jetty-users] [Single Sign On] Replacement for HashSSOrealm?

Hi all,

The Jetty 9 application I am developing automatically scans a set of JarFiles for web.xml, then programmatically imports the contained webapps as WebAppContexts. I would like to implement single sign-on between the individual webapps, as explained in this tutorial for Jetty 6: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Single+Sign+On+-+Jetty+HashSSORealm. Unfortunately, HashSSORealm seems to have been removed from Jetty. Are there any viable alternatives for implementing simple SSO?

I did find this post recommending the Fediz jetty plugin, but would prefer to use a native jetty solution if such a thing exists.

Cheers,

Miles

Back to the top