Re: [jetty-users] Jetty SSL with WebSocket Issue

Hi,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Charles Moulliard <cmoulliard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> We have developed an Apache Camel WebSocket component using Jetty WebSocket.
> SSL Communication - wss:// works fine between Google Chrome and Jetty 7.6.3
> but fails without error (http://pastebin.com/qsXTsFLr) using Firefox/Safari.

What does "fail without error" mean ?

The pastebin is frankly unparsable :)
Can you tell us what the problem is, before we attempt to reverse
engineering the SSL log ?

Note that Safari is known to be buggy, but recent FF should work.

You have not mentioned what browser versions you are trying.

Simon
--
http://cometd.org
http://intalio.com