Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 7.4.2 to 7.6.1 upgrade: Losing final packets in large responses

Can you tell us a bit about the conditions of this?
We'd like to setup a unit test to attempt to replicate it.

What kind of client?
What is the size of the content?
Is the response gzip'd?
Is this large content part of a HTTP/1.1 pipeline request chain?
What speed is the network connection? (such as wired 1gbit / wifi g / 4g / 3g / edge / 14.4k modem, etc...)

--
Joakim Erdfelt
joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://webtide.com | http://intalio.com