[jetty-users] Jetty 8 handling fall-through

Hi,

I've been having an annoying problem keeping me from using the latest Jetty builds (from maven).
Versions up to 8.0.1.v20110908 allowed me to access the BaseRequest in a servlet to execute setHandled(false) so Jetty would just go to the next handler and eventually the request would get handled properly.

When using one of the next versions, the request handled flag is set to true (ServletHandler.java:592,8.1.0.RC0) after my code executes in ServletHandler, making me see nothing but blank pages…

Am I handling it wrong, or should I file a bug?

Kind regards,