Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8.0.0 - 8.0.4 not closing connections using SelectChannelConnector

Hi Volodia & Jan,

I have not really found a good solution. Even with "Connection: Close"
set on every request, connections are still built up at a very slow
rate, and I need to restart the server every few days.
It looks to me like the server is really dependent on the client
closing the connection nicely, and when that doesn't happen it will
hold on to it forever in FIN_WAIT2 state.

Mathijs