Re: [jetty-users] configure jetty with apache via Mod_Proxy

hi.

I solved, partially, thanks also in this living thread:
http://ubuntuforums.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=8250108

I will continue discussion there which is amore pertinent forum.

Problem was that I already had another VirtualHost on port 80 that
runs the main site (wordpress).
Now I figure out how to manage multiple site and multiple domain but,
again, on the other forum.

Thanks for help!