Re: [jetty-dev] Fwd: Query On jetty Http2Client

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:29 AM, Prakash Nandihal <p.nandihal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am stuck in one issue,i am writing stand alone API to send the request
> using Http2 protocol,but  i want to send the json string using post method,
> i dont see any API to set the json to string to request object.

I recommend that you use the higher-level HttpClient class, rather
than the low-level HTTP2Client.

SslContextFactory sslContextFactory = ...;
HttpClient client = new HttpClient(new
HttpClientTransportOverHTTP2(new HTTP2Client()), sslContextFactory);
client.start();

String json = ...;
client.newRequest("host", port)
        .path("/")
        .content(new
StringContentProvider("application/json;charset=UTF-8", json,
StandardCharsets.UTF_8))
        .timeout(5, TimeUnit.SECONDS)
        .send();

--