[jetty-dev] WebSsocket support not packaged with aggregates on maven

I'm starting a new project that using WebSockets, so am starting to pull Jetty releases from repo1.maven.org for my source and binary jars.  I expected to find the WebSocket code packaged in one or more of the aggregate builds, based here:

    http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/aggregate/

I haven't looked through all of them, but think I have looked at jetty-all and jetty-all-server, and WebSocket was not included.  So, for now, I pull one of the all or all-server jars, and then separately pull the WebSocket code from:

    http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-websocket/

Not a big deal, but seems like an oversight, so thought I'd mention it.  I believe I checked the 7.1.4 ad 7.1.5 builds.

--
Patrick Mueller
pmuellr@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top