Re: [jdt-ui-dev] configure content-assist preferences

Hey Dani,

thanks for the pointers, much appreciated.
So in case I add an additional category that is not available, JDT and/or content assist will throw an exception?

It would be great if I could declaratively define these settings in the extension where I define the category itself. That is not possible at the moment, right?

Cheers,
-Martin