From: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Manoj Palat
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. März 2019 15:53
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jdt-dev] Support for Java 12 is now available for Eclipse 2019-03 (4.11)

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the Java 12 support for Eclipse 2019-03 (4.11). The release notably includes the following Java 12 feature:

  • JEP 325: Switch Expressions (Preview)

The release can be obtained through one of the following ways:

  1. P2 update site :https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.11-P-builds
  2. Java 12 Marketplace entry : https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/java-12-support-eclipse-2019-03-411
  3. Try the next 4.12 I-Build : https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

Please take the bits and try out the new feature.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone involved in this Java 12 Support for 4.11!

Regards,
Manoj Palat
Eclipse Java Development Tools
IBM.