Re: [jdt-dev] resolution is REMIND - how to reopen #155202

Please use the bug report for the discussion.

Dani

             "Vitaly Provodin"
             <vitaly.a.provodi
             n@xxxxxxxxx>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse JDT general developers
             jdt-dev-bounces@e         list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             12.12.2006 12:59          Re: [jdt-dev] resolution is REMIND
                                       - how to reopen #155202

             Please respond to
               "Eclipse JDT
                  general
             developers list."
             <jdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hi Dani,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I looked through "copy" SWT bugs and did not find similar ones.

As regards reproducing, I think steps reproducing the bug were
described well enough when the bug was opened:
1) select any code
2) try to copy/past the selected code
3) if it works go to 1)

As a rule it is reproduced after second or third attempt. I tried it
on 1xPentium_4 x86_64/IBM M-Pro, RAM: 2048MB, OS Windows 2003 32-bit
SP1

Should I add these comments into bug report?

Thanks
Vitaly

On 12/12/06, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This normally means we need more input as we are unable to reproduce it.
>
> >The point is that the bug is still repdroduced.
>  If so, please attach the exact steps to reproduce in the bug report and
> someone will try those steps and reopen if it can be reproduced.
>
> This specific bug is nasty but most likely not a JDT Text problem (see
> corresponding "copy" bugs in SWT).
>
> Dani
>

>             "Vitaly Provodin"
>             <vitaly.a.provodi
>             n@xxxxxxxxx>                                               To
>             Sent by:                  jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>             jdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
>             clipse.org
>                                                                   Subject
>                                       [jdt-dev] resolution is REMIND -
>             12.12.2006 10:58          how to reopen #155202
>

>             Please respond to
>               "Eclipse JDT
>                  general
>             developers list."
>             <jdt-dev@eclipse.
>                   org>
>

> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know what means the resolution field of the bug 155202
> "Copy to clipboard not working correctly". It is marked as REMIND but
> did not find any explanations for this.
>
> The point is that the bug is still repdroduced. Is it possible reopen
this
> bug?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --