Re[2]: [jdt-dev] Catching refactoring event

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
A found that this API is only in Eclipse 3.2 M4 edition.
If any similarity interface or class in standard Eclipse 3.1.1 which I
can use.

Second question.
Could you tell me which newsgroup is corresponding for this problem.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Michal Glowacki