[jdt-dev] Eclipse 3.1m6 JavaBuilder

Hi,

I am concerned when it comes to the java builder in Eclipse. Why?
The reson for my concern is:

I startup Eclipse with no projects (everything is fine). Then I import a project, from the clearcase vob.
Doesn't take too long but then the JavaBuilder starts building the workspace.
And I start to get frustrated.......

* How is the internal java builder working? (checks files in clearcase?)
* Is there a way to speed-up  the java builder?
* Any ideas why it takes so much time to build workspace. Only one project and 1600 java source files in the vob.

I am really desperate :-( since we have to use Jbuilder instead.

//Mikael

Back to the top