Re: [jdt-dev] JUnit Plug-in test bug

My Dependencies tab for the plugin.xml viewer includes
org.junit as a required plugin.  Is this what you
meant by check the required section of the plugin.xml?

I still get the same error when I run via the package
explorer context menu(by right clicking on the file in
the package explorer View).

When I run MyTest with JUnit in 'core', it finds the
test just fine, however these tests depend on some of
the eclipse plugin architecture and (to my
understanding) need to be run as JUnit Plugin tests in
order to run properly.

A better question may be, what can possibly cause the
error message, 'no tests found',  given that other
plugins can find the tests running as a JUnit Plugin
test just fine, and regular JUnit tests work in every
plugin?

It may well be that my team set some attribute of
eclipse while building our product that may have
caused  the core plugin to become unusable for running
JUnit plugin tests?

But the error message just doesnt make much sense
given that that it works everywhere else except for
the core plugin, yet the core plugin includes
org.junit in its dependency list like all the other
plugins.

thanks,
Ricardo