Re: [jdt-dev] Internal class disappeared from jdtcore between M2 and M3

Hum,

replying in part to myself: it was an unused import in the code :-(

I have only one problem left now:

Lomboz plugin has it own implementation of CompletionRequestorAdapter.

It was using that class to create a CompletionEngine, that now requests
a CompletionRequestor instead.

Apart from the name, the two classes look very different.

Is there an "Adapter" between the old style ICompletionRequestor and the
new abstract CompletionRequestor?

I also have a problem with the plugin.xml file in lomboz (I haven't
developed a plugin since Eclipse 1.0, i just need some help to fix that
precise problem):

      <wizard
            javatype="true"
            name="Lomboz EJB Creation Wizard"
            icon="icons/container.gif"

category="org.eclipse.jdt.ui.java/com.objectlearn.jdt.j2ee.ui"
            class="com.objectlearn.jdt.j2ee.ui.wizards.CreateEJBWizard"
            id="EJBWizard">
         <description>
            A wizard that creates an EJB
         </description>
         <selection
               class="org.eclipse.core.resources.IResource">
         </selection>
      </wizard>

Eclipse complains about javatype="true". What is the correct current
attribute to put there?

Thanks for your help.

	Daniel