Right place for questions [was: RE: [jdt-dev] Build Path not in Java project?]

Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development. The development mailing lists are the way design and implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the committers.
http://www.eclipse.org/mail
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups

Back to the top