[jdt-dev] Can I use build.properties when doing integral Eclipse jdt builds?

....ie, I'm not doing an explicit ant build, but I'd still like to
benefit from the flexibility ant build properties give me.

I know there are class path variables, but as their name implies, I can
only use them in the context of a classpath.  I would like to have
source folders named by property, or build folders named by property, or
other common uses of properties in ant build files.

I feel I am losing some flexibility if I go for an Eclipse integral
build, but I want that because the ui is nicer.

I'm using the JBossIDE plugin too.

Thanks
Martin

Back to the top