[jdt-dev] I cannot find example plugins

Hello!

I have searched the newsgroups and read a lot of questions about the example plugins that the people
could't find. I cannot find them either!

The answers tell only that you have to look on the site "http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/";. But there I
can see only the link "how to become an eclipse mirror" and all the mirror sites over all of the world.

Some people seem to see a section with the example plugins - I cannot see them, and other people either.

Could anybody help me, please?

Thanks a lot!!

Friederike

Digitalkameras - Aktuelle Angebote unter EUR 90,- www.ebay.de!!
Über 1 Mio. Angebote zu günstigen Preisen! eBay - Jetzt besser kaufen!

Back to the top