[jdt-debug-dev] Nominate Sarika Sinha as co-lead

For the last while I have had less and less time to work on or lead JDT Debug, so I would like to nominate
Sarika Sinha as the project co-lead.

Sarika has put in a lot of solid work to JDT debug over the last few years (lead the Java 8 and Java 9 effort, for example), works
well with the community and represents the project on the weekly architecture calls.

I am confident Sarika will continue to improve JDT debug and keep the project running smoothly.

Michael Rennie
IBM Canada

Back to the top