Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debug Work Items for 2.1 and Beyond

This function is mainly for us dummies and/or beginners that forget or
don't know to set a breakpoint prior to debugging.  (If a person is
doing remote debugging then they are taking extra steps anyway.)  The
one problem that I see with doing this for one but not the other is
inconsistency, resulting in a less intuitive interface.

How do other java debuggers out there handle this, or do they?

Regards,

David