Re: [jaxrs-dev] Introduction

Hi Ken,

thanks a lot for joining this mailing list.

I agree with everything Markus already wrote, but want to add one thing. Please make sure to "watch" the GitHub repository https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxrs-api to receive email notifications for new comments/issues/pull requests. Just click on the "watch" button on the top of the page.

Christian