[jaxrs-dev] Commiters, please maintain "Assignee" and "Milestone" fields in Github :-)

Committers,

in an attempt to keep an overview of current state, I just corrected the assignee and milestone fields in Github for the PRs we already merged to master.

To keep ourselfs and the visitors of the Github page updated, it would be great if we could agree upon keeping those fields updated from now on. It's just a good thing to see what's in the queue for 2.2 / 3.0 and who drives an issue / a PR. I will do that for "my" issues / PRs from now on, and I'd like to kindly encourage you to do the same. :-)

-Markus

Back to the top