[jakarta.ee-wg] Community help needed at JCON May 13-16

Hello All,

we have a great opportunity to have Eclipse Foundation booth at JCON highlighting various projects and Working Groups. If you are attending JCON May 13-16 (https://2024.europe.jcon.one/), please consider helping out at our booth.

Please sign up for the booth duty

Booth sign up sheet

Note: there is limited number of free tickets for Eclipse Foundation community members that will be distributed as first-come-first-serve, so please used the code below for registration

ECLIPSE-AT-JCON

Best Regards,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradović

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top